Take This Sex Storys Test And you May See Your Struggles. Literally

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 前天 15:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Here Alison Goldfrapp celebrates a lover who's "just made for love", while confessing that she wants an "ooh la la". Here is today’s transcript and videos. You may see an index of all songs beforehand performed (with links to what he said and videos for the songs), right here. Here the Swedish pop star sings, "If we’re speaking body / You bought a perfect one / So put it on me / Swear it won’t take you lengthy / In the event you love me right / We fuck for life", over buzzing electropop. On Billboard’s list of the highest 50 love songs of all time, solely six are from the 12 months 2000 or later. "I need your excessive love and emotion," he croons, earlier than whisking you away for 3-and-a-half minutes of exquisite lovemaking between his Egyptian cotton sheets, after which he will sob quietly as you name your self an Uber. "I need you", Dylan sighs, "so bad." In different words: overlook all this nonsense, let’s get to the shagging. This extremely-hip indie R&B quantity makes use of principally the same metaphor as ‘2 Become 1’. It’s enough to make you wanna peel off your black rollneck and get down, whereas in fact feigning cool disinterest.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|Discuz! X

GMT+8, 2024-9-29 11:41 , Processed in 0.077441 second(s), 18 queries .